27 November 2006

OPEN STUDIO SHOW, PART 1








Hi Everyone,

I wanted to thank all of you who came by my studio. It was very good to meet many of you and hear what you had to say about all things art. You are all invited back! For those of you who were not able to make it, here are the studies I had on display. Some of them you will recognize from earlier posts on the blog. All images are in between an 8"x10" to a 11"x14" .

If you are intersted in purchasing one of these items please give me a call at 971.219.7588 or jobaflint@yahoo.com. If you like a piece but want a closer look I could email you a higher resolution image. Each one is framed with archival materials and is behind UV coated glass. Shipping is free.

More good stuff soon to come your way.

1 comment:

heatherfeather said...

The last one with all the blues on the wind made me smile. I can imagine I'll be coming back to get the feeling it gave me again & again. Thank you for sharing.